COVID 19 Update – Central Sydney Cardiology 25 March 2020
We would like inform all patients and referring doctors that we are still open and accepting referrals.
We are taking extra precautions during this time including:
- – Requesting that any visitors limit their support to one person.
- – Asking that patients do not attend if they are feeling in any way symptomatic, such as a sore throat, cough, a fever or if they or someone they have been in contact with has been overseas recently.
- – Requesting that all visitors use hand sanitiser on arrival.
- – Staff and doctors are washing hands regularly and using hand sanitiser.
- – Regular cleaning of furniture, benches, desks, examination beds and technical and medical equipment.
- – Practicing social distancing and have organised our waiting room to take this into account.
If you have any concerns or queries about your health and COVID 19, please do not hesitate to call our team and discuss on (02) 9516 3456.
If you have general questions about the latest on Coronavirus, please visit the Healthdirect or NSW heath websites or call the Healthdirect Coronavirus hotline on 1800 020 080.